A fantastic family run, 18 hole, par 70 (6080 yard), pay & play parkland golf course designed by Martin Hawtree in 2001, with numerous water features and stunning views. The front 9 was opened in May 2004 and the back 9 was opened in April 2009.
- Summer: 8am – 6pm
- Winter: 8am – 3:00pm
- Clubhouse, with changing room & toilets.
- Snacks and drinks on sale.
- Large car-park.
- Club hire by request.
- Click HERE to download a printable copy of our Scorecard.
- All player must wear appropriate footwear.
- All players must play from their own bag of clubs.
- Dress code: Only smart dress is allowed on the course, jeans, track suits and untidy dress is not acceptable. Shorts must be tailored.
- Replace divots, rake bunkers, repair pitch-marks, please show due consideration to fellow players.
- Online Booking Only
- We don’t currently have any membership schemes.
- Telephone: 01789 751007
- Address: Welford-on-Avon Golf Course | Long Marston Rd | Welford-on-Avon | CV37 8EG